Monday, February 9, 2015

Goals

I've been on a journey for awhile now but I'm really feeling it in my heart to reign it in a little and live a little more intently.  So below, I'll talk a bit about what that means and the direction I am planning to take.

1. Simplify! - I have always lived amongst clutter and really, it drives me batty!  It's mostly my own fault, I *like* stuff and it's sometimes hard to part with it.  For a long time the clutter was sort of an outward extension on the chaos that was going on inside me. It truly was a reflection of the craziness of my world but now that things are on a more chilled level on a consistent basis I deeply desire to try to get a handle on all this mess!  It's going to be a work in progress for awhile I am sure, but it's a goal.

2. Health - continue on my path to eating and living healthier. I've made many changes over the last few years and it has made a difference however I'm not were I want to be with it and I need to refocus on finding the right balance. For me that is going to consist of getting back to whole foods and a more natural lifestyle.

3. Financial control - Work on getting out of debt (it's not too terrible but on a low income it's a vicious cycle). Focus on buying the necessities only and search for savings. Eventually the goal is to make some of the necessary bigger purchases...but one step at a time.

There's of course subsets to each of these but this is it in a nutshell.  This is what my heart is calling for.  It's a time for change and focusing on the things that really matter and learning to love life right in the here and now!

0 comments: