Sunday, December 4, 2011

Slow

Okay, I admit it... till this point things have been a little...slow...errr....okay a lot slow here at this blog.  It's been one heck of a bumpy road but I'm hoping to turn that around and have some new and exciting things start happening.  One thing, I know there is going to be a whole lot more animal talk because with the fostering...and adopting (yes, I've adopted Ebony) animal rescue has become a huge passion of mine...even more then it was before!


I have such a big heart and big ideas and am stuck since I basically live on a low income.  No sob story, just it is what it is and one day that will change but for now it's all part of life and learning and coping.  

I want to come back to this blog and do some fun things with it and it still keep it my own.  This is about life's journey's and whatever that might entail.  There's going to up's and down's...times were I'm here frequently and times when life just has too many twists and turns that I just can't be here.  

And let me tell you...that kitty in the picture there.... Miss Ebony Rose (Ebby)....she sure has added a new and very interesting twist to the journey....and I wouldn't have it any other way.  :)

0 comments: