Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wishmaker Walk for Wishes

Wishmaker Walk for Wishes

Okay, so I haven't been written here in ages and suddenly I come back with a link to a sponsorship page: My Personal Page

You see I decided that on Sunday, October 16, 2011 I am going to walk in a local event called "Wishmaker Walk for Wishes". I have at least 3 reasons: a) I think it is a great cause, b) it's a personal challenge (I don't like being in groups of people, but I want to do this) and c) in memory of a girl I knew named Angela who was fortunate to receive her wish before she lost her battle with cancer.

I'm not asking for much...even just a dollar helps. If you can't help monetarily that is fine too, you're welcome to follow along and even just offer encouragement would be amazing. If you are able to do a walk near you that would be awesome as well. I think from clicking the link at the very beginning of my post you can find out if there is one near you and if not, contact me and I will send you a link to a different page.

0 comments: