Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wow

Hi, me again.  Sorry for the long-ish intervals between posts.  That last post really was random and until just a few minutes ago I didn't know I had even written.  Man, that depression stinks.  A few days after that was written I ended up in hospital and medication adjustments were made.  I'm getting back on track now and feeling more positive then I had in awhile.  The side effects from the medication adjustments are also easing up, feel so much better physically then I had during this period of time.  I had a bad headache that lasted 1 week...affecting my vision, ability to stand, and just about everything else...and no appetite (that sucks for a foodie lover like me).  Things are much better now, though I'm not back into the swing of things 100%. 


In other news, a few days ago I brought my newly reformatted old laptop back to the residential facility with me and have internet access on it....so I might possibly be able to start posting again with a little more regularity as long as it doesn't get in the way of me getting things done that need to be done.  I've been missing it here in blog-land and am right now trying to catch up on blogs I haven't read in awhile.

Things are going well all in all and I'm looking forward to the days to come.

 

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Love and Miss you! ♥ HUGS ♥