Thursday, February 3, 2011

No Blogging

Hey...I probably won't be posting much for awhile.  Things have changed so much since the new year started.  I lost my housing, ended up in emergency homeless shelters and am now living in a residential facility for women...and using a shared public computer.  I have mandatory programs and various things that need to be done and I don't really come on the computer much.  So many filters and things I can't even watch most youtube video's or see half my blog page and checking emails takes forever.  *sigh*  Hope things get better...but it will be at least 6 months to 1 year before I leave here unless I mess things up.

1 comments:

Niecy said...

Hey Sweetie,
Things change and times are so hard right now. I will keep you in my prayers. Always know that you have friends near and far who care about and who love you. You can write to me anytime my sweet friend.
Love Ya Oodles,
Niecy