Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 8 of All About Me

A photo that makes you angry/sad is the theme for today. I actually couldn't think of what I'd possibly use for today's photo so I looked and looked...and came across a few things but nothing I was willing to use here on my blog.  I ended up searching through past photo's I had posted to facebook and came across one from a few years ago from a geocaching run I did.  


It's in a cemetery and is the grave of a young girl, Sophia L, who passed away in September 1879 (yes 1879) at the age of 14 years.  The gravestone says "Falsely Accused She Died of a Broken Heart".  There is a whole write up at the gravesite but I can't remember exactly how the story went...other then it is a sad sad story.

1 comments:

Niecy said...

Wow. I was born 100 years later,LOL. I know I shouldn't laugh at that. But on a serious tip, that is really sad. Imagine dying of a Broken Heart. I hope this is just a story...