Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 5 All About Me

Welcome to day 5 of the All About Me challenge!  Today's topic...your favorite quote!

I am a quote lover...I am constantly reading quotes, saving quotes, writing down quotes...there are many types of quotes.  Inspirational.  Funny.  Sad.  Sarcastic.  Just to name a few.  I'm not sure I can pick an absolute favorite...I have many favorites....so I'm just going to pick one of many.

“Use what talents you possess, the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.” ~ Henry van Dyke

This one makes me think and is a good reminder for me.  I sometimes get discouraged or hold back from doing things because I think I'm *not good enough* for whatever reason.  This quote reminds me that it doesn't matter...I don't have to be the best. 

0 comments: