Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 11 & 12 All About Me

Sorry I'm not doing quite so well at posting daily, but I think every other day is working a little better for me now that I'm over whatever nasty bug I had and am getting back to a semi-normal routine...or lack of one.  *shrugs*

Anyway, enough of that...let's get back to the whole point of this.

Day 11: A Photo of You Recently

I don't have many pics taken of me but I did take one a few months back after my step-niece did my hair while she was in hair dressing school.


I wish I could get my hair to look like this again.  First it has to grow out some. 


Day 12: Something You Are OCD About

I think I'm OCD about trying to figure out what I am OCD about...lol.  Seriously, I think I've been thinking for the past hour and I'm not kidding.  Sure I do have things I'm OCD about from time to time...but for the life of me I can't think of any of them.  So what am I OCD about? 

Yup, I'd say that qualifies.

1 comments:

Niecy said...

Great Pic! Your hair looks Gorgeous!!!