Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All About Me Day 9 & Day 10

Opps, I didn't get here yesterday...I didn't forget I just wasn't able to get on.  So I'm going to make up for it today.

Day 9 is a photo you took.  I have lots of pictures I've taken as photography is a hobby of mine...even though I really don't know what I'm doing.  I wanted to make sure that the one I share here is of something important to me.  So here it is:

Meet Mandie!  <3  I have two cats that mean a lot to me...unfortunately they don't live with me but with my parents which is better for my girls.  They get much better care and a more stable environment.  Mandie is about 16 years old now.  She's a pretty laid-back girl as long as you leave her alone...otherwise she's a bit of a "psychokitty". 


Day 10 is a photo taken over 10 years ago of you.   Up until now I'm pretty sure I've been pretty careful to not show any pictures showing my face...but today I'm going to show myself.

I'm not sure if you can read the writing on the bottom of the picture but this was taken back in 1988 when I was 6 years old.  Yes, that is a real live leopard...at least I think it's a leopard...it's a real cat anyway.  Unfortunately, I believe they probably would drug the animal to make it docile enough for kids (and adults) to get a picture with it but I wouldn't have known that at the time. 

1 comments:

Niecy said...

Aw...This is too kute!