Saturday, October 23, 2010

All About Me Day 6

I've made it to day 6!  I'm impressed.  Today's topic is Your 20 Favorite Things.  To see what else will be coming in the following days check out the blog I found out about this on.

Not an easy list to make...but I'l just name the first 20 things I think of that I am so thankful for.

1.  blankets
2.  pj's
3.  my laptop
4.  chocolate
5.  puppies
6.  kitties
7.  my church
8.  coffee
9.  herbal tea
10.  facebook (I'm horribly addicted)
11.  taking photo's
12.  geocaching
13.  happy mail (swap-bot.com)
14.  brussel sprouts with butter (yes I am weird)
15.  fall leaves, such pretty colours
16.  the first snowfall, or really any of those pretty nighttime snowfalls that look all sparkly
17.  glitter
18.  Watkins Lemon Cream Body Cream
19.  Greens+ Extra Energy Natural Orange (I don't drink it every day anymore but I still miss it now and again)
20.  Everything I've mentioned the last 5 days




0 comments: