Thursday, October 21, 2010

All About Me Day 4

It's day 4 and I'm still posting...haha...that's pretty good considering my track record the last however many months, I hope this is a sign of things to come. I would like to be writing here on at least a semi-regular basis.

Day 4 is Your Favorite Book.

I love to read.  I don't do it nearly enough.  I think as a kid and young teenager I read myself silly...seriously...I used to get in trouble for reading too much.  Not too many people I know can say that.  Once I got into my teens and since then I've had a hard time reading.  It's hard for me to find books that I enjoy...once I find one that I like I'm glued to it until I've finished it...but there are still less then a handful of books I can truly say are favorites.

There's is a book though that has helped me like no other and that I've recommended to friends and they have said the same thing after reading it.  That book is called Life is Tough, But God is Faithful and it's written by Sheila Walsh.






I have to say...while I still don't like the hard times this book has helped me to appreciate even those times and look at them in a different light. 

0 comments: