Thursday, March 11, 2010

Uhhhhmmm

Yeah, not really sure what to put for a title today.  I figure I should be at least somewhat honest about why I haven't been around lately.  I've been having a real struggle with depression again the last while and it's making it hard for me to get the most basic of things done, let alone write on a blog.  I even had a brief hospital admission a couple weeks ago, which did help get me out of "crisis mode" but still trying to get back into the normal swing of things.  It seems I'm forever behind on reading blogs and emails and I just really am not sure what to talk about over here.  This isn't the place I come to ramble on or vent about my mental health, I go to Daily Strength for that....and even there I'm having a hard time right now finding words to write.  So, I just wanted to let you know I'm around, just in a bit of a funk...and will hopefully get back on track soon.  Must work on day-to-day tasks a little more and living life in general but I am around even if I'm silent.

1 comments:

Krystyn said...

I hope you are able to figure things out...and get help if you need it.