Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So I Changed the Look Again and Something for Fun

I don't know if you feel this way...or even view my blog look or read it through a program like Google Reader...but I've upped and changed the look yet again.  I feel like I do that about every second entry, haha...but it just goes to show how varied my taste is.  LOL.  Let me know if you see any problems with text color or any of that.

Now for something just for fun.  I came across this on another blog, someone I met through a swap on Swap-bot.  I hope they don't mind that I sorta decided to use it too.

So here is what you do...you answer the following Questions with only a ONE word Answer.  Sounds easy...but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a little challenging.  I'm like the queen of rambling.  LOL

YOUR CELL PHONE? - Red
YOUR HAIR? - mEsSy
YOUR MOTHER? - Caring
YOUR FATHER? - Stubborn
YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD? - Avocado
YOUR DREAM LAST NIGHT? - none
YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK? - Coffee
YOUR DREAM/GOAL? - married

WHAT ROOM ARE YOU IN? - Living
YOUR HOBBY? - computer
YOUR FEAR? - unknown
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE IN 6 YEARS TIME? - working
WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT? -
home
SOMETHING THAT YOU AREN'T - outgoing

MUFFINS - yummy
WISH LIST ITEM? - debt-free
WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? - Halifax
LAST THING YOU DID? - typed
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? - pj's
YOUR TV? - blank
YOUR PETS? - none
YOUR FRIENDS? - blessings
YOUR LIFE? - rollercoaster
YOUR MOOD? - sleepy
MISSING SOMEONE? - roommate
VEHICLE? - feet
SOMETHING YOU AREN'T WEARING? - bra
YOUR FAVOURITE STORE? - etsy
YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR? - ALL
LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED? - *shrugs*
BEST FRIEND? - special
ONE PLACE YOU GO TO AGAIN AND AGAIN? - mall
FACEBOOK? - addicting
FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT? - FOOD 



Now see, wasn't that fun.  Now you try.  :o)  I dare ya!

3 comments:

Tiffers said...

Hey there! It's timaro from swap-bot! VERY cute blog!

GypsyPunk said...

Hi Tinkergirl!

of course, I like to - I'd really love to give a long commnet, but I already sent it to you.... and yes, I have followed. TC!

GP from swapbot

GoldenLadyNiecy said...

YOUR CELL PHONE? - Black
YOUR HAIR? - Ultra-Curly
YOUR MOTHER? - Fun-loving
YOUR FATHER? - Resting in Peace
YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD? - Fish Taco
YOUR DREAM LAST NIGHT? - Running
YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK? - Yoo-Hoo
YOUR DREAM/GOAL? -Live a full life
WHAT ROOM ARE YOU IN? - My Cabin
YOUR HOBBY? - Shopping
YOUR FEAR? - Split Ends/Cellulite
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE IN 6 YEARS TIME? - Alive and Happy
WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT? - In the woods
SOMETHING THAT YOU AREN'T - Quiet
MUFFINS - Totally
WISH LIST ITEM? - Babies!!!
WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? - California
LAST THING YOU DID? - Went Swimming
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? - Jogging Suit
YOUR TV? - Not on!!!
YOUR PETS? - blank
YOUR FRIENDS? - Awesome
YOUR LIFE? - Blessed
YOUR MOOD? - Content
MISSING SOMEONE? - Oh Yeah
VEHICLE? - Blueberry
SOMETHING YOU AREN'T WEARING? - Make-up
YOUR FAVOURITE STORE? - Sephora
YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR? - Pink
LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED? - 5 Minutes ago
BEST FRIEND? - Krazy
ONE PLACE YOU GO TO AGAIN AND AGAIN? - Six Flags Magic Mountain
FACEBOOK? - Kool
FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT? - McDonalds

I Loved Your Lil Survey Nic!!!!