Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Wow, I just realized it was Thursday again.  Where oh where did the week go?!  Guess that means it's time to ask myself, on January 28, 2010...what am I thankful for?

  • I'm thankful I have both my arms and both my legs
  • I'm thankful I have a heartbeat 
  • I'm thankful that I have a Psychiatrist who listens and is willing to look at various options for different issues
  • I'm thankful for weather...if it always stayed just one way it would be boring...I like to experience it all
  • I'm thankful for access to clean drinking water
  • I'm thankful for access to a phone anytime I need it (as much as I hate talking on the phone and making phone calls)
  • I'm thankful for YOU
  • I'm thankful that even though I don't really feel thankful...I can still find things to be thankful about


* I can't take credit for either photo, they're both from the internet. If you're the owner and would like credit or for me to remove them just let me know.

1 comments:

The Queen of Clearance. said...

I agree alot with the last one. Sometimes its hard to feel thankful, but you can always find something you are thankful for if you just take a few minutes and think about it!