Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday



I've been really feeling like I should start keeping track of some things I am thankful for in this blog.  I'm going to attempt to commit to doing a list of a minimum of 3 things each Thursday but we'll see how it goes.  I might mix up the days now and again.

Today, Thursday, January 14, 2010, I am thankful for:

  • a God who is faithful and provides
  • an income, however little it is being on disability
  • a roof over my head (even if it sometimes leaks)
  • the best roommate in the world
  • parents who love me and try to do their best for me (even though it often doesn't feel that way)
  • friends (mostly online but a few in real life)
  • a computer and internet access (can't forget that one)
  • access to healthcare
  • chocolate (it's a love/hate thing...hehe)
  • discounts and freebies - so many things I wouldn't be able to do or try if it wasn't for these
Alright, I'll stop there tonight.  Next Thursday I might not be feeling quite so thankful, so I need to save a few just in case.  Hehe.  




* I can't take credit for either photo, they're both from the internet. If you're the owner and would like credit or for me to remove them just let me know.  

0 comments: