I've been really feeling like I should start keeping track of some things I am thankful for in this blog. I'm going to attempt to commit to doing a list of a minimum of 3 things each Thursday but we'll see how it goes. I might mix up the days now and again.
Today, Thursday, January 14, 2010, I am thankful for:
- a God who is faithful and provides
- an income, however little it is being on disability
- a roof over my head (even if it sometimes leaks)
- the best roommate in the world
- parents who love me and try to do their best for me (even though it often doesn't feel that way)
- friends (mostly online but a few in real life)
- a computer and internet access (can't forget that one)
- access to healthcare
- chocolate (it's a love/hate thing...hehe)
- discounts and freebies - so many things I wouldn't be able to do or try if it wasn't for these
* I can't take credit for either photo, they're both from the internet. If you're the owner and would like credit or for me to remove them just let me know.