Saturday, January 16, 2010

Makeover...errr...sorta

Okay...just tried to update my blog a little bit since it was a little stuck in the holidays and I wasn't really digging the background I recently changed to...so I did a little rearranging and I *think* I found a background that is ME.  See the boots in my profile pic....it makes me think of those.  :)

In real life I'm generally a pretty quiet person with moments of craziness.  I love retro, bright, and unique, and I like to have my own style.  Some days I'm pretty plain jane but other days I really stand out...in my uniqueness.  I like to be creative and I like it to show...while still being tasteful.  Hoping I don't end up on some "What Not to Wear" show one of these days but most people say that my style suits me and they like the things I pick out for myself.  I just like to be fun. 

I'm often overly serious and conservative, not because I want to be but because my inner child seems to have gotten trapped somewhere inside and that's one area I kinda relax in.

Okay...I have no idea where I was going with that...this was just suppose to be a quick post about my BLOG's slightly new look...not about my appearance....lol.  Ah, I guess that's just me.  I'm a little random sometimes.  ;~)

3 comments:

Krystyn said...

Love the new colors.

Susanne said...

LOL. I love the colors in your background! Very fun and cheery!

Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a comment. It's nice to "meet" you!

The Queen of Clearance. said...

Im a little random sometimes too! I like the new look tho! lime green and that bright blue color at my fav together! I have three rooms in our home with that decor!