Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Boots

See these boots that I wrote about here...



well, I didn't win any BUT I found this exact pair on the Soft Moc website at a discounted cost! So...Mrs Clause (aka Mom) told me to order them and that her and Santa (aka Dad) will cover some of the cost. Woohoo! I had to wait a few days for them to arrive, and I saved shipping and handling by having them delivered to the Soft Moc store at the mall instead of to my address which would've ended up with me taking a trip to the mall anyway to the post office to get them. LOL. So I'm so happy. I still need to spray protect them before I wear them out anywhere but my feets are happy they have nice new non-leaking boots. :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely boots! Thanks for taking the time to help me with my formatting dilemma. = )
Blessings,
Kate

Krystyn said...

Super cute. It's always nice when the Claus' visit and help out!