Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Operation Beautiful

I know I've been absent a lot lately, it's because my computer is still being repaired.  I have had access to a computer so some of you may have noticed I'm still attempting to keep up on emails, facebook, and commenting on the occassional blog. 

Today though, I really wanted to take the time to post about a site that I've been trying to check almost daily.  I don't think I could even begin to express in words how much I love this site.  It's called Operation Beautiful. I swear, every time I look through it at least one of the pictures or stories gets my eyes misty...but in a good way.  It makes me feel happy and inspired and I just love the message that it spreads.

Have you come across any operation beautiful posts in your daily life?  I haven't...yet.  Have you posted any of your own out there for the world to see?  Again, I haven't...yet.  But I love the idea so much that one of these days I'm going to get a post-it notepad and start spreading the word about how beautiful you are! 

2 comments:

The Queen of Clearance. said...

that is great thing to spread...the word that everyone is beautiful. because everyone really is. You just have to look close enough to see it!

Cerra Haybecker said...

Bookmarked, thank you!