Thursday, November 19, 2009

2010 Olympic Torch in Halifax

I think it just took me over 30 minutes to figure out how to upload a video to youtube so that I can embed it here.  Ah well, but I did it...I think.



The Vancouver 2010 Olympic Torch Relay was in my city...right by my apartment building in fact.  I didn't know this until moments before and in my excitement during the taking of the video I didn't realize how much I was shaking the camera around, but this was really neat to see in person. It's not everyday the Olympic Torch comes for a visit. 

I watched most of the days events live online and couldn't seem to pry myself away from the computer long enough to get anything else accomplished but hey, it's only one day. 

1 comments:

The Queen of Clearance. said...

I got to see the torch pass through when it was in atlanta georgia! I was excited too! so no worries! Great to see on video!