Monday, October 5, 2009

A Received Gift and Skirt Challenge, Day 6



Aren't these beautiful?!  They're gorgeously painted rocks/pebbles turned into magnets.  I think they are beautiful and I received them as a gift from the owner of zamzam design.  Thank you so much!

~~~

Onto today's challenge.  Here's what I wore...


 


...my green skirt again...and a green long sleeve shirt with a flower pattern on it.  It was a bit cooler today and since I had to get ready to go out I had to put on tights and a pair of socks since the tights are footless.

I just have to say that I had debated doing this challenge for a couple weeks before it started and I really felt that I was meant to take on the challenge, even if it was just for half the time.  So much has been happening since this challenge started, some really amazing things.  Some things are starting to make sense, other areas are improving, my perspective on things has changed, I am drawing closer in my walk with the Lord...there's just so much that words can't even explain...and too many things to just be coincidence.  I'm really excited and a little bit scared to see what's in store this next little while...but mostly excited.

I'm going to have unreliable internet tomorrow and possibly the next day as I'll be at my parents house and my Aunts.  Just wanted to say that since there will likely be a delay in me posted tomorrow's challenge photo's.  There's so much I want to write but right now there are no words that will even come close to explaining things. 

I also want to say a Thank You to Miss. Antoinette K. over at Practical Simplicity for hosting this challenge!
 

3 comments:

The Queen of Clearance. said...

I might have to do my own little skirt challenge someday! I looove green! Have fun at your parents!

Krystyn said...

Cute little rocks!

Skirt...hmm..what is that? Kidding. I'm totally not the skirt type.

GoldenLadyNiecy said...

I love the skirt with the kute leggings!!! Great colors!!!