Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Arrival

There's a new arrival at my house.


Isn't he adorable!?

I won him from a blog contest over at Kira's Crafty Life Blog and got to choose what colors I wanted my little owl nubbin to be.  As you can see I picked brown and green.  I just love this little guy and he's so well made...probably safe for most children.  The only reason I am not saying definitely is I'm not sure how the eyes are attached, so without knowing I'd say 3 years and up. 




If you're in the US you can check out her great shop on Etsy.  Generally her creations are shipped only in the US but I got lucky.  Thanks Kira! 

Now I just need to give this guy a name...any suggestions?  I think he needs a cool boys name.  :)


3 comments:

Kym said...

what a gorgeous creation! i love the heart on the owl too! nice touch! :) have a great weekend!

The Queen of Clearance. said...

no name suggestion here. Im horrible at names! but...I want him! I looove owls and he is too cute!

Krystyn said...

Congrats...he's a cutie!

PS I have a hard time reading the text color of your links on your new background...maybe white would show up better?