Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Little Inspiration and Skirt Challenge Day 5




Endless opportunities to make a difference

That is what is on my calendar for the month of October.  I saw it when I was trying to decide what shirt to put on with today's skirt.  It got me thinking what can I do this month to make a difference?  And a challenge to you, what can you do to make a difference?  Just think about it, you don't have to tell me what, or if, you did anything...you don't have to blog about it, just think about it...and if there's anything you can do, no matter how small...do it!  :)  Something as small as smiling at a stranger, or holding a door open for someone, or anything at all really.

Onto today's skirt challenge.  It's another day stuck at the apartment.  We are having one heck of a stormy rainy day here so on leak patrol (this apartment leaks) and trying to continue tidying up.  Oddly enough, one of the "side effects" of wearing a skirt every day has been that I've felt like doing more around the apartment...cleaning, tidying, and all that sort of domesticated stuff that I usually don't feel like doing.  LOL.







 Yup, that's my green skirt again...what can I say...it's comfy.  :)  And yes, I'm wearing a Grumpy Bear shirt...I kinda have this thing for Care Bears...lol.  :)

1 comments:

The Queen of Clearance. said...

love the color of the skirt. I need a grumpy bear shirt..I always wake up grumpy in the mornings. lol.