Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Unplanned Coincidence

Okay, so I'll post a semi-normal entry. This is a photo I took while sitting on the plane waiting to take off on my trip to Ontario....I was just killing time while sitting there and snapping random pictures. Anyway, I didn't notice this until days later when I loaded the pictures onto a larger screen, and totally cracked up laughing....


...that's my suitcase! Not planned at all...totally awesome coincidence. I love when things work out like that....I know, I know...I'm very easily amused. :P

You may need to click on it to enlarge the picture to see how I was able to identify it....bet ya can't guess. LOL.

BTW I can't figure out the transparency thing on my watermark anymore so just stuck the image on as is. I thought I had saved it as a transparent image...guess not. *shrugs*

4 comments:

The Queen of Clearance. said...

That is too funny! Your suitcase it a pretty color...not boring black like mine!

Niecy said...

Love the Color!!!
Hope tiyr trip was AWESOME!!!

Kym said...

hahaha thats awesome.. did the neon green thing give it away by any chance? ;P

FoundProdigalDaughter said...

Thanks, I was given the suitcase as a gift...I love the color too. :)

yup Kym, that's right...my neon green froggie! That was the biggest giveaway. :P