Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Skirt Challenge, Day 1

Today is day one of the challenge to wear a skirt or dress every day for one week. I decided to stick with one that I am super comfortable in for my first day, but added a pair of tights underneath as it's a little bit on the cool side today. I cropped out my head because I'm not overly comfortable right now with the idea of posting a full pic of me on my blog.

Please excuse the fact it looks like I have a tail...lol...I had a hard time trying to figure out where to position myself and the camera and this spot worked out the best overall for both.

I thought maybe if I was sitting I wouldn't feel so posed in the picture and could get a more natural picture. No such luck when I'm taking my own photo and on an auto timer...makes me all nervous and fidgety. I have never really been one to like getting my picture taken.


Above is the kitty necklace I decided to put on today. My aunt made it for me years ago out and I haven't worn it in awhile.

Looking forward to tomorrow...I wonder what I'll wear....and how I'll feel...

3 comments:

Antoinette K. said...

Wonderful, I like it! :)

The necklace is very sweet!

Thanks for doing the challenge, this is really neat!

Blessings,

Miss. Antoinette K.

GoldenLadyNiecy said...

I think you look Adorable!!!
I especially love the kitty necklace. The skirt is pretty too. You have so much kool stuff in your blog!!!
Love Ya Lot's girlie,
Niecy

The Queen of Clearance. said...

I think you look great! I love wearing dresses and skirts!