Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

I'm still on vacation for another day and a half but am sneaking online to update a little and share some of the wonderfulness of my best friend's wedding day. Since I was in the wedding party I wasn't able to take my own pictures but luckily the professional photographer has her own blog and has posted some of the pictures of the beautiful bride and her husband. Click here if you'd like to see.

I've been having a great time and enjoying my time here but I always do look forward to being back home. Nova Scotia, I believe, will always be my home. But I do love to travel and visit other places and hope to do much of it in the future.

1 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

those are amazing pictures! im glad you are having fun at your best friends wedding!