Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm Back

I'm officially home from vacation and from my friends wedding. I had such a great time and the wedding was beautiful. I believe in my last post I included a link with a few pictures...if you care to take a peak. The wedding had a Fall theme and every since I got to my friends place I've been wanting to change my blog layout to a Fall theme....hmmm...I wonder why.

Anyway, hopefully you can see the new look. I like it, however, is it sad to say I'm already looking forward to a new layout for Winter and for Christmas?! LOL.

I'm still behind on things and slowly getting caught up and trying to get the unpacking done and various things around the apartment and my city. My roommate had a nasty fall the other day down some hardwood stairs and is quite sore so I'm also trying to help out a little extra around here. Back injuries suck.

Also, while away, I decided to splurge and got a game for my Wii that I've wanted since way before I ever owned a Wii. Zelda: Twilight Princess, so needless to say I've been dedicating a little bit of time to play that as well.

1 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

We have that game for Wii too! Glad you are back!