Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another Day, Another Goal (Challenge)

While browsing through a blog by Practical Simplicity with an interesting challenge on it and after days of consideration I've decided to go ahead and accept the challenge.

This shall prove interesting with my track record of actually taking pictures and posting them here but I'm going to try.

What is this challenge, you ask? One week in skirts.


The challenge is to wear only skirts/dresses for an entire week (7 days.) Post some pictures on your blog and show us some of your outfits. If you don’t have exactly 7 different skirts, that’s alright. Mix and match with different shirts.


Go to Feelin' Feminine to see the rest of the details.

This will be interesting given the climate here is cool and lately very very very windy so there may be times that I will be forced into my regular day to day clothes but I'm hoping to participate at least 4 out of the 7 days. Or, alternatively, wear a skirt everyday for at least part of the day. We'll see how it goes.

On another note, I did get my hands on a copy of The Great Gatsby today. I ended up buying a brand new copy for less then $10 with the taxes in so I went with that option since the options didn't turn up any leads....and I much prefer new books to old ones...for reading.



1 comments:

GoldenLadyNiecy said...

I Love the idea of wearing skirts for a week. I wear skirts or dresses most of the time. Ya know it is funny how guy's will treat you when you wear a dress. Even just to get gas! Men treat you more like a 'lady' if you wear a dress or skirt and heels. Krazy huh? lol.
Huggies and Love,
Niecy