Saturday, August 15, 2009

Watermark Woes

I finally managed to create something I am happy enough to use as a watermark for now, however...I'm having some transparency issues. I can't figure out where I'm going wrong. I've followed tutorials for the program I am using, currently a demo of Corel Paint Shop Pro because I'm semi familiar with the program as I've used a different version in the past. Watermarks have always tripped me up...every single time.

This time I did manage to get it so that I don't mind using it...but it still needs work.

Anyway, here is what I have, I'm using it on an image that I posted a few days ago of my beloved Chloe. If you know anything about watermarks I'm sure you'll see my problem (bottom right corner).


I would rather not have that square. It didn't seem to matter what I did by the time I'd have to save the watermark image it would mysteriously appear again. So frustrating.

4 comments:

SweetDollFace79 said...

That is annoying!
But Chloe is so gorgeous. Plus I can barely see the watermark.
I love your blog designs!!!
Very Artistic and natural.
SugarKisses,
Niecy

The Queen of Clearance said...

That would be frustrating! I hope you figure it out!

The Queen of Clearance said...

in reply to your comment: It doesnt say who it is open too, so to me that means its open to anyone! Give a try, it cant hurt!

Krystyn said...

Hmmm....I'm not sure about the square...I use photoshop.

But, I know that picnik will let you do free watermarks.