Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cutest Cat Photo Contest

I may be a little biased but I do tend to think my dear kitty Chloe is the "Cutest Cat". I loves her, even if I don't get to see her much. Every day I call my mom (Chloe's "slave") to find out how Chloe is doing and to see if Chloe wants to "talk". Yes I seriously do, no joke. Mom has a range of tricks up her sleeve that can often get Chloe to meow a few words, or at the very least purr loud enough for the phone to pic it up. Some of the tricks aside from the obvious of offering her kitty treats or her favorite of grass, lettuce, or spinach, are reading out loud (she especially likes the bible), saying the Lord's prayer out loud, or just simply saying "s's" out loud. S, s, ess, S, Chloe ssss. LOL. She's so funny.

Anyway, through facebook I found out about a contest taking place through The Animal Rescue Site's facebook page and naturally I had to enter.

Here's her pic:
See, she's a cutie! :) If you think she's cute too feel free to go over and vote for her. And if you have a cat you think is the "cutest cat" feel free to enter as well, and let me know the link so I can vote for yours as well. :)

Grand Prize: $250 Gift Certificate to The Animal Rescue Site Store

2nd Prize: $100 Gift Certificate to The Animal Rescue Site Store

3rd Prize: $100 Gift Certificate to The Animal Rescue Site Store


Contest Ends August 16, 2009 @ 11:59 pm (PDT)

1 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

Im terrified of cats! ekkk. but they always look so cute in pictures!