Friday, July 31, 2009

Watermark Help

Hello fellow Bloggers...I have a question for you.

Is there anyone out there who knows what they're doing when creating watermarks for photo's? I can do text no problem, what I'm thinking is some people have cute little images as part of their watermark. For the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work. So my question, or questions, are these:

I currently only use Gimp and Picasa since they're freeware, someday I'll have photoshop but not yet. Does anyone have a fairly straightforward tutorial on how to make a watermark with an image in either of these programs (Gimp or Picasa)?

Or

Does anyone have any interest, if it isn't too hard or a problem, in creating a cool little watermark for me to use? I'd kind of like something with some simple little stars or something, at least that's what I keep picturing. As for the text with it there are 2 things I want included..."Ello" and below that on a seperate line "FPD". No quotation marks though.

I don't want anyone to go out of there way, just this whole watermark issue is part of what is holding me back from sharing my photo's. And I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure it out. I would love to know how, really I would. So if you have a tutorial that would work with either program that's really preferable but I'd be eternally grateful if someone made one as well or could at least get me going in the right direction.

Okay...that's all for now, thank you for reading. :)

2 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

no clue! Sorry I cant be more help!

FoundProdigalDaughter said...

no worries :)

at least now I know I'm not the only one who doesn't know :P