Thursday, July 23, 2009

Problems with Comments

It's come to my attention on a few occasions now that some people are having problems posting comments to my blog. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly, but have been playing with the settings trying to figure it out. It seems to be working now, *fingers crossed*.

If you have any problems leaving me a comment fire me an email at nbarteaux(at)gmail(dot)com

If you have any ideas or suggestions that will help avoid the posting problems in the future, or what settings are best to use, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks.

1 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

I hope the problem is fixed for good! It made me feel so bad to not be able to return the kind comment you left on my blog! I will let you know via email though if I ever have troubles again!