Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dilemma

I'm wanting to be here so much more then I am. I want to write. Problem is, it seems when I wake I'm too tired, during the day I'm too busy, and by night I'm too tired. How do you all do it? I currently am on disability which means I'm not working and I don't have any kids or pets or a husband and yet I can't manage to post on a semi-regular basis. It's my dilemma. I'll figure it out one of these days if it's meant to be. If it's part of God's will. I'm not feeling overly bad about it, or down on myself or anything, it just really makes me wonder how busy working mothers and wives (fathers and husbands if it so applies) are able to successfully blog.

On the plus side, seeing other blogs has helped motivate me to take more pictures and seek out new sales and discounts. So I guess it's a start. One of these days I'll actually upload some pics and talk about the treasures....or show something of the day. But for now, it's just going to be random thoughts and random posts and with any luck there will actually be some regularity.

Please bear with me.

4 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

Hey!

The Queen of Clearance said...

Oh my goodness! I have been trying to leave you a comment for ever! I even had other people trying to come to your blog to see if they could leave a comment and if it was just me! They couldnt leave you comments either! I'm So glad I can finally leave you a comment!

Chanda said...

That's okay! That is actually why I had named my blog Other Everyday Stuff because every other time I had started a blog, I leave it and feel guilty when I don't post! This way I don't feel so bad about that...also I would want to write about something that did not pertain to the blog. Now it is open forum...and go figure, I have been doing okay for the last month with keeping up....lets hope I still can when I start working in fall!

FoundProdigalDaughter said...

Queen - so glad you were finally able to leave a comment

Chanda - thanks for your comment, it's good to have a little encouragement and know I'm not alone in my struggles to start blogging.