Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Appearance

Well, well, well....I haven't written an entry in quite some time.

I'm writing to mention a great little store on Etsy that I found out about through Swap-bot.com. The store is called This and That from Japan.

I recently won a $20 gift certificate to this shop through a promotion on Swap-bot and am thrilled. Check out their store...there are so many kawaii (cute) things there.

I haven't yet decided what I'm going to order, it's quite a decision but I'm sure no matter what it is I will be thrilled. I heart getting mail....especially anything that inspires me to be crafty.

:)

1 comments:

SweetDollFace79 said...

OMG!!!
I love your page.
You are so talented.
I love crafts, but never
quite know where to start,lol.
Your tips sure sound like fun.
Happy Hugs and a Smile,
Niecy