Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thinking

I want my second entry to be perfect but I'm realizing holding onto that thought is freezing me up. My intention when I created this blog was to write about life's journey's, whatever they may be, and document changes, progress, and all the little things in life that have somehow meant something to me. If I keep holding off waiting until I think of the "perfect" thing to write I may never write here again.

Something I'm thinking of doing here that may help myself, and others, to see changes and progress is if I can find a good quiz or survey and to retake it every 6 months or 1 year to reassess where I'm at and help me find some sort of direction or at least to keep moving forward. One step at a time. So I will try to find one that I like over the next little while. I've been trying for awhile to stay away from online quizzes but I think I'll make an exception for this.

I'm currently, well not at this very second, working on a swap (www.swap-bot.com) that I need to send out this weekend but my efforts at that are being hampered by the fact I have a bunch of paperwork to finish up as requested by my case worker for long-term disability (LTD). I'll talk more about that in another entry someday, but this paperwork is kind of driving me bonkers. Actually, more accurately it's trying to track down all the right information I need to fill out this paperwork and get a hold of various professionals on the phone these days...you know those automated systems you have to listen through and then you finally press the right combination of buttons only to be told that they're experiencing unusually high call volumes and can't transfer your call to an actual person and to try again later! UGGHHH!!!

I guess that's all part of Life's Journey's.

0 comments: